Monday 16 September 2013

The Book Blogger Test



The Rules
You must answer all of these questions truthfully and once you've completed this tag, tag 5 other book bloggers to answer the questions next.

My Answers
  1. My top three book pet hates are stained library book pages, bent spines and folded page corners.
  2. My perfect reading spot is curled up in bed where it's warm!
  3. My three book confessions are: I enjoy the messages that the Classics bring but I personally struggle to read them, I have been guilty of watching a film version before reading the book but I try not to and the first 'grown up' book I read in school was The Da Vinci Code.
  4. The last time I cried at a book was whilst I was reading The Sea Sisters by Lucy Clarke.
  5. There are 3 books on my bedside table.
  6. My favourite snacks whilst reading are chocolate digestive biscuits.
  7. Three books I'd recommend to everyone are Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern, the Harry Potter books by JK Rowling and Danny, the Champion of the World by Roald Dahl.
  8.                            
  9. A comforting escape.
  10. My biggest reading secret is I used to pretend to be Harry Potter and do my homework under the bedsheets. I even made a Marauders Map! 
I Tag
Amanda @ Go Book Yourself
Emma @ EmmaIsWriting
Laura @ What's Hot?
Alex @ My Thoughts on...
Sarah @ One Girl And Her Books
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me in this! Here are my answers:

    1. My top three book hates are bent/torn pages, huge spoiler alerts on blogs/blurbs and folded page corners.

    2. My perfect reading spot is on a comfortable chair or settee where I curl my legs up. Failing that, I'm normally tucked up in bed reading when the Winter nights arrive.

    3. My three book confessions: I've never read Fifty Shades Of Grey and I never will. I don't have a bookshelf. I've only ever been to one book signing which was in Manchester when I met Paige Toon.

    4. I've never cried when reading a book. The deaths in Harry Potter shocked me and the nearest to tears I've ever been is when Harry "died" in the forest.

    5. I only have one on my bedside table and it's always the one which I'm currently reading. I keep my Kindle there as well. I have my little office in another room of the house, that's where all my books are. I don't have a bookshelf, so the books which I have read are kept at the top of my wardrobe.

    6. My favourite snack while reading is either Quavers or Jaffa Cakes, or both!

    7. The three books I would recommend to anyone are: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K Rowling, The Choice by Nicholas Sparks and The Longest Holiday by Paige Toon. They're my three favourites.

    8. If you go on my blog: www.emmaiswriting.wordpress.com and search for a post called "My Little Office," that is where you'll see my TBR pile. I love staring at the books.

    9. They're my life.

    10. My biggest reading secret... Oh, that's a tricky one! It's not really a secret because a lot of people know but Harry Potter saved my life. I was heavily bullied in High School and without HP in my life, I would have ran out of education.

    P.S My blog name is EmmaIsWriting << all one word babe! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking part Emma! I love reading everyone's answers. Your favourite snacks are awesome, I would kill for a Jaffa cake right now!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...