Sunday 1 September 2013

Showcase Sunday #12



Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky from Books, Biscuits, and Tea. It enables everyone to showcase the books they receive each week. To join Showcase Sunday or find out more click here.

Hi people! I've had a lovely week this week full of some wonderful books. I've read Wicked Wives and The Sea Sisters which are both great books in completely different ways. I highly recommend both of them.

Physical Books
Killer Queens by Rebecca Chance (bought)
Coco's Secret by Niamh Greene (bought)
The Life List by Lori Nelson Spielman (won)


eBooks
The Cheesemaker's House by Jane Cable (for review)

Thanks to Laura from Laura's Little Book Blog for my copy of The Life List which I won in her competition earlier this week. I've had my eye on The Life List for a while so I was absolutely thrilled to have won a copy. I'm looking forward to reading The Cheesemaker's House, a book set in North Yorkshire. As a Yorkshire girl myself it's nice to read books that are set in my area.

What have you received this week?
Beckie xxx

Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. Congrats again Beckie for winning a copy of The Life List! It is such a beautiful cover as well isn't it? I have Killer Queens and definitely want to read Coco's Secret! Hope you enjoy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a gorgeous cover, completely drew me in! Thanks for stopping by :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great new books, Beckie. I'd like to read all of them!

    Here's my Sunday Post: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2013/09/sundays-weekly-book-recap-33.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, what fab books I've received this week! xx

      Delete
  3. I too won a copy of The Life List through Laura, it's gorgeous and I cannot wait to dig in! Rebecca Chance's books are always fab so I hope you enjoy Killer Queens. Enjoy all your new reads :)

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really looking forward to Killer Queens :)xx

      Delete
  4. I LOVED Killer Queens so I really hope you enjoy it :)

    Happy reading!

    Megan xxx

    My Showcase Sunday if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard such great things about Killer Queens, cannot wait to dig in! Thanks for stopping by :) xxx

      Delete
  5. I love the cover for Killer Queens and the story sounds good, too! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The cover of Killer Queens really draws you in :)

      Delete
  6. The Life List looks like such a fun read! I'm going to have to add that one to my TBR list! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really looking forward to The Life List! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...