Sunday 15 September 2013

Showcase Sunday #14



Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky from Books, Biscuits, and Tea. Its' aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. To join Showcase Sunday or find out more click here.

Hi people! I think this week has been an exciting week for new releases. I have my eye on a lot of new books at the moment. Shame my TBR pile is so large!

eBooks
Wing Girl by Nic Tatano (for review)
Christmas Carol by Michele Gorman (for review)

Physical Books
A Wag Abroad by Alison Kervin (bought)
Lucy in the Sky by Paige Toon (bought)

I bought my two paperbacks from a charity book shop, I love a good bargain! And I've been looking for Lucy in the Sky for ages to complete my Paige Toon collection.

What have you received this week?
Beckie xxx

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I'm really excited for Wing Girl! Looks like the sort of book I'd like :) Enjoy all your books!

    ~ New follower ~

    Here's my SS :)

    Laura @ What's Hot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading Wing Girl at the moment and it's really good! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I have heard a lot of good things about Lucy in the Sky. I hope you enjoy it :)

    New follower :)

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really looking forward to reading Lucy in the Sky having heard good things myself. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...