Sunday 8 September 2013

Showcase Sunday #13



Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky from Books, Biscuits, and Tea. It enables everyone to showcase the books they receive each week. To join Showcase Sunday or find out more click here.

Hi everyone! I hope you all have had wonderful weeks :) Until yesterday I had only bought one book this week, then it all changed:

eBooks
It's Got To Be Perfect by Haley Hill (for review)
The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (bought)
Confessions of a Chalet Girl by Lorraine Wilson (bought)

As a huge JK Rowling fan, I'm surprised at myself for holding off from buying The Cuckoo's Calling for so long. I'm hugely excited to start reading it though! Confessions of a Chalet Girl was only 99p on Amazon UK, bargain!

What have you received this week?
Beckie xxx
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Im interested to see what you think of The Cuckoos Calling!! Enjoy :)
    http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2013/09/showcase-sunday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm keen to hear what you think of The Cuckoo's Calling :)

    Happy reading :)

    Megan xxxx
    My Showcase Sunday if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will let you know how it goes :) xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...