Sunday 22 September 2013

Showcase Sunday #15


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky from Books, Biscuits, and Tea. Its' aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. To join Showcase Sunday or find out more click here.

Hi everyone! I hope you've all had fantastic weeks. I finished reading Wing Girl by Nic Tatano and I was really sad when I'd finished it! It was very enjoyable and I would definitely recommend to people who fancy a romance read with a twist.

eBooks
Meet Me at the Cupcake Café by Jenny Colgan (bought)
Christmas at the Cupcake Café by Jenny Colgan (bought)
Welcome to Rosie Hopkins' Sweet Shop of Dreams by Jenny Colgan (bought)
Excess All Areas by Mandy Baggot (won)

Physical Books
Betrayal by Clare Francis (won)

I went a bit Jenny Colgan mad this week! I think it was the gorgeous covers and delicious titles that drew me in. I won Betrayal from Emma over at EmmaIsWriting so a big thank you to her!

What have you received this week?
Beckie xxx

10 comments:

  1. I'm a HUGE fan of Jenny Colgan so I really really hope you enjoy these! :)

    Happy reading!

    Megan xxx

    My Showcase Sunday if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading the Rosie Hopkins one at the moment and I'm loving it! I just wish I had an endless supply of sweets :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Meet Me At The Cupcake Cafe was such a nice book - but make sure you have plenty of baked goods ready as it will make you hungry!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks for the advice! I can't wait to read it :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any of Jenny Colgan's book yet, but they sound really good, and I've heard great things about her books too! I'll definitely have to get around to reading them soon :)
    Great haul! Happy reading :)
    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend them, I'm really enjoying Rosie Hopkins so far :)

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of Jenny Colgan before but her books look cute so I'll check them out!! Hope you enjoy all your books this week :))

    Here's my SS :)

    Laura @ What's Hot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really need to check her books out, gorgeous covers and even better books! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. Those covers are FANTASTIC. I'd definately pick one up if I got the chance! I hope you enjoy them. :D

    My blog, aurora lector.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Rosie Hopkins is a great read so far :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...