Sunday 9 June 2013

Showcase Sunday #3



Showcase Sunday was started by Vicky from Books, Biscuits, and Tea to enable everyone to showcase what books they have received each week. To join Showcase Sunday or find out more click here.



Hi everyone! After a couple of blog-free weeks, my exams are finally over! I'm free for a whole summer of reading, reviewing and general merriment! To celebrate the conclusion of my second year of university, I splashed out on a number of books to keep me going:

On My Kindle:
                  

After spending weeks bullying my brain into revision, it will be nice to chill out with the original chick-lit books to give my brain time to recover. Now 'Revenge Wears Prada' is hitting the shelves this month, I can't wait to catch up with the original book!

2 comments:

  1. I've read The Tennis party. Didn't like it at all. Iv'e really wanted to read the devil wears Prada and the sequel but they don't have great reviews! Ill look forward to hearing what you think of them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard mixed reviews about The Tennis Party, will have to see how it goes! The Devil Wears Prada is good so far! I am enjoying it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...