Sunday 19 May 2013

My First Showcase Sunday




Showcase Sunday was started by Vicky from Books, Biscuits , and Tea  so that everyone can showcase what they have received to review, bought from shops, borrowed from libraries or downloaded from eBook stores each week. To join Showcase Sunday click here.



What I have downloaded this week:

Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella

Inferno by Dan Brown
As an avid reader of both authors books, I have been looking forward to reading these for some time and I'm glad I've finally got round to buying them both! As the sun is out more than usual in Britain I am looking forward to curling up with Wedding Night on a pleasant evening and just relaxing with a glass of wine. As for Inferno, my brain does need a good workout! I am hoping Inferno lives up to my expectations as I have really enjoyed the other Dan Brown books!

3 comments:

  1. Sophie Kinsella is one of my favourite authors too :) I've read all of her previous books but I've yet to pick up a copy of this one. Hope you enjoy and looking forward to hearing what you think.

    PS. new follower here! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicky, thanks for following! I'm really looking forward to reading this one, will let everyone know how it goes!

      Delete
  2. Welcome to Showcase Sunday!

    I have yet to read anything by Dan Brown, but I did enjoy the one Sophie Kinsella novel that I've read. I'll definitely read more from her. :)

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...