Sunday 9 February 2014

Showcase Sunday #20

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky from Books, Biscuits, and Tea. Its' aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. To join Showcase Sunday or find out more click here.

Hi everyone! I hope you've all had great weeks. I've been busy stocking up on eBooks this week. Not that I need them - I already have over 500 books on my Kindle! 

eBooks
The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion (bought)
Yours Truly by Kirsty Greenwood (bought)
Eternally Yours by Various (bought)
Cupboard Love: A Food Romance by Laura Lockington (bought)

I've heard The Rosie Project mentioned quite a lot in the last few weeks and as it was at a reduced price on Amazon I knew I had to buy it. I've also been stocking up on a few romance books to keep me occupied in the run up to Valentines day!

What have you received this week?
Beckie xxx

4 comments:

  1. Great haul, looks like you'll have some very enjoyable reads :)

    Cora @ Tea Party Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul chick!

    I got The Rosie Project about a week ago. Like you I have heard amazing things about it.

    I canny wait to read it and it is quite a short one as well :)

    Enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really looking forward to these ones :) I will definitely enjoy!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...