Thursday 6 February 2014

Beckie's Book Mix Music Playlist 2013


As you may have noticed, I match the books I review with a song. There are a few reasons why I choose to match a particular song to a book. Often it is because I have a song in my head whilst I am reading the book. I find that from that point onwards, the book and the song go hand in hand and whenever I hear that song played it reminds me of my time spent reading the book. Another reason I choose to pair up a book and song is that the song reminds me of a character or storyline. The song often describes one of the characters really well or relates to the story in some way. I love that a book and song can fit together so seamlessly - often accidentally.

I have created a Spotify playlist to showcase the songs I have picked throughout 2013. By creating a playlist, I have made it easier for you to listen to the songs all in one place. I hope it helps you to match your own books and songs. Please let me know if you come across any brilliant matches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...