Sunday 4 August 2013

Showcase Sunday #9



Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky from Books, Biscuits, and Tea. It enables everyone to showcase the books they receive each week. To join Showcase Sunday or find out more click here.

Hi everyone! Only 2 books to report this week. I haven't managed to make it to a book shop so maybe that can be my aim for next week!

On My Kindle:

Sinfully Summer by Aimee Duffy
About a Girl by Lindsey Kelk

I'm definitely feeling a summery holiday vibe from these books. The colours on these covers are gorgeous. I can't wait to escape to Marbella and Hawaii courtesy of Aimee and Lindsey!

What have you all received this week?

Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh I loved About A Girl, really hope you enjoy it :)

    Megan xxx

    My Showcase Sunday if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait to read About a Girl, I loved the I heart series! xxx

      Delete
  2. Really cute summer reads! I hope you will have fun and enjoy them both!
    Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are definitely summer reads! Just looking at them has me longing for a beach and cool drink with an umbrella in it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can imagine I'm lounging on a beach without leaving the house :)

      Delete
  4. Yay for the Lindsey Kelk book! I haven't managed to read any of them yet but I've heard so many great things about them.
    Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...