Sunday 28 July 2013

Showcase Sunday #8





Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky from Books, Biscuits, and Tea. It enables everyone to showcase the books they receive each week. To join Showcase Sunday or find out more click here.

Hi everyone! After having a couple of weeks of refraining from buying any books (trying to save my poor bank balance!) I have a good few books to report this week. I'm loving the Kindle Summer Sale at the moment, there's some great books from only 99p and I've definitely been taking advantage of this.

On My Kindle:
April Showers by Karli Perrin
Wicked Wives by Anna-Lou Weatherley
Baby Be Mine by Paige Toon
Summer Stories by Sophie King
What Stays In Vegas by Beth Labonte
Swan by Katherine Hole

I'm making my way through Paige Toon's backlog having only read The Longest Holiday and loving it! I've heard some brilliant reviews of April Showers and Wicked Wives so I cannot wait to get stuck in.

What have you all received this week?

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...