Sunday 16 June 2013

Showcase Sunday #4



Showcase Sunday was started by Vicky from Books, Biscuits, and Tea to enable everyone to showcase the books they have received each week. To join Showcase Sunday or find out more click here.




Hi everyone! I've had a mostly relaxing week this week! It's that post-exam time where you can chill until results are published! Tried to get in as much reading as possible, really enjoying The Devil Wears Prada at the moment!

On My Kindle:

Johnny Be Good by Paige Toon
Chasing Daisy by Paige Toon
Pictures of Lily by Paige Toon
A Girl Like You by Gemma Burgess
Titanic Affair  by Amanda Grange
Glamour by Louise Bagshawe

After reading 'The Longest Holiday' by Paige Toon, I decided to catch up on her other books. I can't wait to dig in! I decided on a few girly books this week, to keep me going whilst I have these next few weeks to relax!

1 comment:

  1. I love all these covers! They all sound great, a light and girly read is good when relaxing :)
    Happy reading!

    My SS: http://www.bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/im-back-showcase-sunday-27.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...